THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED ~ CHECK OUT THE RESULTS HERE 😉
Hey guys, Nameless here! I keep posting updates at random, but I think I’ll do something you guys can enjoy a little more :p So I’m having a contest right here on Super Thunder’s Blog! Now, it is a Costume Contest, and I am the only judge.
(BRAVE TOMATO AND SUPER THUNDER WILL NOT BE JUDGING AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CONTEST OTHER THAN THE BLOG😛 )
So, I would like some of you viewers to design some costumes (And yes, Authors are allowed to enter too, since I think BK will be interested xD), and they will be themed… Now, I don’t really add anything to anything here other than posts, without specifically emailing BT or ST first, so they may or may not be added to the Costume Page here. I however, will ask the Winning Costume Designers if I could put the designs on My Blog’s Costume Page. And the themes are:
FAVORITE TV SHOW CHARACTER
Just Design your favorite TV Show Characters! I’ll probably look up the character to see how well it matches if I don’t know it ;)
Something Styling, but something Smart. You get the idea😛
It’s Star Wars Day, when I typed this, so you can design something space-y ! Maybe an Alien, or an Astronaut? Be creative!
So, you can design 2 costumes, which means 2 different costumes for one category, or 1 costume for 2 categories :s You’ve got until the end of THIS month to enter, and the winners will get Prize Accounts😛 As I said, I’m the only judge. If you have any questions about the themes, just comment😉 I’ll reply ASAP
- Remember to be original ~ If I see a costume that’s pretty much exactly like something I’ve seen on a blog Costume Page (That isn’t your own at least) then that entry will be dismissed…
- Remember to link ~ When you finish your entry and you comment it, please remember to put the link IN the comment! I’ve had so many people forget the link and just tell me this is it when they post a comment :p You can make it an Avatar Studio Link (But you’ll have to leave the costume the same until the end of the contest), or take a Screen Shot (A photo of the outfit using PrtScr or Lightshot, maybe Snipping Tool, which comes on most Windows Computers) and upload it to Photobucket or TinyPic?
- How Did You Do It? ~ Please try to tell me where you got the pieces for your entry? That will make it a lot easier to design again if they win😛 You don’t have to, but it does help in judging.
Here are some questions and Answers from comments! Thanks for letting me include them!
FROM: JLBlue2003 QUESTION:
First comment! XP hey nameless, I have some questions.
1. How do we leave a link? Open the avatar studio, save it to pictures, copy the picture, then paste It here?
2. Can if we make it look almost exactly like the character we were going for, will we be disqualified for it?
3. What if we got pieces from another Poptropican? Ex. I have hair I got from a random Poptropican in a chat room, and I’ve never seen it anywhere else. Where would I say I got it?
That’s all! I can’t wait to start making a costumes!
ANSWER FROM NAMELESS:
Oh, I should’ve mentioned that for 1…
1. When you put in a username on the Avatar Studio, it gives you a Link to Copy, so just copy that, then in your comment, Right Click, and paste 😉
2. No, if you’re doing the 1st category, then it should look as much like it as possible, so it wouldn’t be dismissed 😉 Just try not to make it looks a lot like someone else’s design
3. Well you could just say Random Poptropican if you just got it from one 😛 If you got it from a specific Closet, Ad, or character in-game, then you would want to mention those specifically 😉
Thanks, and I can’t wait to see them!
I think that’s it, and also…