Hey guys, I’m almost done with Episode 3 (My mum and one of my sisters just left, so I have time to sit here for a few) of Pop & Seek (and my Exclamation point key is broken). So I just had an idea. Another contest<<
Yeah, I’m missing that exclamation point now.
So, it’s a Contest for Pop & Seek 😀 What’s the prize? You get to write a FULL EPISODE of Pop & Seek, which will be an ACTUAL episode of the series 😀 😀 😀
So to all of you Seekers who love to write, comment below and you might get to 😀
- You have to use good grammar.
- You will probably need an email. If you don’t have one but still want to enter, then you will NEED to be able to use Xat so I can get you a password for a page.
- You have to use Characters already cast.
- It has to be appropriate<
- You get the gist
- No changing the storyline, like you can’t kill people off.
- Be nice, even if you don’t win, I might do this again later.
- You can enter once PER DAY, until the contest closes.
So I’ll most likely be choosing who gets to write it according to:
- Who comments their entries the most
- Who comments with the most grammar
- Who I see around the PopBlogging world (this way I know how they write)
So try to make sure you’re good with those. I think that’s it 😉 comment to enter now
NOTES: This contest will close on October 31st. No guarantee when the Fan Written episode will be released. No guarantees that you’ll win. No purchase necessary. Good luck writers 😉