Update: the Question submitting is now closed. All of the questions submitted before that time will be answered. Thanks for asking! 😉
Brave Tomato: Hey guys, BT here. Remember when I said that at the end of CB Episode 39, I was gonna plan something special for the next episode? Well, I have a treat for you all… I’m gonna do…
A Q+A Special!
That’s right! If you have any questions for the CB group, then this is your chance to ask away!
Now, before you start typing your question, here are the rules:
1. Maximum 3 questions per person.
2. I won’t let the group answer any questions about the recent Krimson-related events, for their safety. (Alice’s encounter with Krimson and the fact that Violet freed her.)
3. Be sure to ask a variety to other members of the CB group as well- I don’t want anybody left out.
4. If two people post the same question, the person who asks it during the special will be the one who asked it first. Besides, I’ll post the questions I’ve received on this post to try and prevent this from happening.
You can either comment on this post or email me at email@example.com . Be sure to include the name you wish to use (your Poptropican name is recommended), as well as your question(s).
The deadline to submit your questions is July 31st, 2013!
1) (to Alice) What islands have you completed? – Strange Cat
2) (to Curious Bee) How old are you? – Beefy Whale
3) (to Blue Skull)- What island were you born? – Beefy Whale
4) (to Quiet Snake) – Since when did you start keeping so many things in your bag? – Small Thunder
5) (to Nice Sword) – How did you know about Krimson’s past when she kidnapped you? – Small Thunder
6) (to Bendy Tornado) – What’s your favorite island and why? – Small Thunder
7) (to Curious Bee) – Do you ever miss Sasha, or wish that she was still with you? I mean, you guys are the best of friends, right? – Young Singer
8) (to Quiet Snake) – What island did you grow up on? Did you ever move from on island to another, if so which ones? – Speedy Whale
9) (to Nice Sword) – If you could live on any island, where would it be and why? – Silver Noodle